“Give me tits and politicians.
Give me death and demolition.
Give me glamour and sedition.
Television.” – OK Go, “Television, Television”
(Brief respite from the Las Vegas narrative here. This started as a Facebook status update, but then I realized it would be too long for that format.)
Things I learned while watching television over the last week or so:
- Under-cheesing is ruining our country.
- How to avoid having a grandson with a dog collar.
- Taking any prescription drug can make you DIE. But they’re still awesome.
- Only white guys know how to post videos to Facebook from their phones.
- (Sorry. I was late on that previous observation. It was so 27 seconds ago.)
- I’m very confused about how the “silent treatment” is supposed to work.
- Trucks cannot snowboard (but only if you read the small print).
I probably learned more than that, but I’ll save it for next semester…